Proudly offering in-home care services in Tucson, Oro Valley, Green Valley, Sierra Vista, Catalina Foothills, Flowing Wells, Marana, San Manuel, Casas Adobes, Drexel Heights, Mammoth, Sahuarita, Vail, Tanque Verde, and all surrounding areas!
Alzheimer’s & Memory Care
At PLACITA IN-HOME CARE, we provide Alzheimer’s care and care to those affected by other diseases affecting the brain and cognitive abilities of people. The Placita team of registered nurses and care managers specialize in creating care plans we customize to the needs of each client. Our caregivers receive special education and training to ensure that you and your family receive inspiring care. Placita In-Home Care will assign an expert in memory care to provide care to you or your loved one at no additional cost.
Along with assisting with every-day activities of daily living, our team will also put together a program that meets the specific care needs of your situation. This includes cognitive stimulating activities and improvement in overall quality of life.
For those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, here are some specific ways we improve the quality their quality of life and overall mental health:
- We include our clients in activities that promote their inclusion in every day tasks like preparing a meal, assisting with the getting the mail, or other aspects of life that we take for granted but promote a positive sense of independence.
- Creating a structured routine helps to eliminate anxiety and minimize stress. We develop a schedule that accommodates not just our clients’ physical needs but also their personal interests and activities.
- Outdoor activities and outings create an outlet for enjoyment and stress relief.
- We encourage and praise our clients for even the simplest of accomplishments. This promotes their self-worth and value.
- We specialize in redirecting our clients away from any situation or activity that is causing stress. Minimizing stress and improving our clients’ well-being is our main focus.
- We conduct a home safety evaluation with all of our clients. When memory and cognitive abilities begin to fade, it’s vital that we ensure every element of the home environment is conducive to physical and emotional health.
What Makes our Team Unique?
Few home care companies have the type of training, management, and oversight that we do in the area of memory care. Our director of a nursing, a nurse practitioner, leads our team of registered nurses and managers who provide direct oversight and training to our team of caregivers in ensuring their education in the area of Alzheimer’s and memory care is top notch.
We don’t just send any caregiver into your home. At Placita In-Home Care we make sure that the caregivers assigned to your case have the specific training, education, and experience required to provide the highest level of care possible.
The Best Caregivers in the Industry
Most employers background check their staff but we take the background check to another level. Our background check is done completed only when our owner offers the final sign of approval on each caregiver. This gives you peace of mind knowing that the staff caring for your loved one is not only competent, but also held to the highest standard. Every member of our team must pass a thorough interview process, half-day orientation, and complete reference check. When you hire PLACITA IN-HOME CARE, you hire the very best in the industry.
If you or an aging loved on are considering elderly care services in the home, please contact the caring staff at In Home Care (520) 221-2083. We provide quality Home Care & Assisted Living Placement Serving Tucson, Green Valley, Oro Valley, and Surrounding Areas!
Simple and Affordable Rates
At PLACITA IN-HOME CARE, our pricing is straight forward and affordable. We work with any budget and customize a care plan to meet every need and every goal of each client. We take pride in making our services accessible to anyone that needs them.
Our Caregivers are screened by a former Federal Law Enforcement Officer and a Registered Nurse to ensure we have a high quality and professional staff. We take every measure to ensure your loved one is cared for with integrity and compassion.
FREE Safety Check
Falls are a serious safety concern as our loved ones age. At PLACITA, we conduct a free home safety evaluation whether you choose to use our services or not. Call today and schedule your free home safety evaluation and consultation.